Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Return to Japan! Canmake cream cheek #14 (apple cream red)

Ah, home sweet home! I'm back in Tokyo for a short stay and the first place I headed to was the Yamada denki beauty section to see what is going on!!!

I recently ran out of my lovely Nars orgasm blush and decided I would buy the #1 cosme rated blush when I got to Japan. That happens to be the canmake cream cheek! And at 580 yen, it's so much cheaper than the Nars.

I picked up color number 14, which is a bright, yet brown undertone, pink (instead of the bright red). I have to say I'm liking it. It has a nice texture, is easy to apply, and has a bit more color than the Nars. Also, it's not as bulky as the Nars - fits so much nicer in my cosmetic bag.

So happy with my first "return home" beauty purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment